Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday 7 September 2012

Jessica Simpson post-baby body

Jessica Simpson post-baby body
Jessica Simpson post-baby body,Jessica Simpson is realizing that losing her baby weight isn't a piece of cake.

The "Fashion Star" mentor says she's struggling to drop the pounds she gained while pregnant with her daughter, Maxwell Drew, USA Today reported.

"My body is not bouncing back like a supermodel," said Simpson, who gave birth on May 1.

"I didn't realize [the weight] didn't all come off with the baby."

Still, the Texas native, who gained as much as 70 pounds during her pregnancy, says she's seeing results from her rigorous workouts with personal trainer Harley Pasternak.
"I'm 10 pounds away from my pre-baby size," the 32-year-old told Us Weekly, with Pasternak adding that there has been a noticeable change in Simpson's waistline.

Simpson has been feeling the pressure to slim down since she signed on to be a spokesman for Weight Watchers in May - a $4 million deal that requires her to shed 50 pounds in five months.
The star now hits the gym four to five times a week and has said goodbye to her pregnancy eating habits, which consisted of buttered Pop-Tarts, chocolate-chip cookie dough and one of her favorites, Kraft Macaroni & Cheese.

"I let myself indulge in everything I wanted because it was the first time I was ever pregnant, and I wanted to enjoy it," she told USA Today.

She's now opted for a much healthier diet, including half a Flatout flatbread sandwich with egg whites, peppers and fat-free cheddar for breakfast, according to Us Weekly.
"I'm just your everyday woman who is trying to feel good and be healthy for her daughter, her fiancé and herself," Simpson, who is engaged to former NFL player Eric Johnson, told USA Today.

Simpson is set to debut his post-baby bod on Sept. 10 during Katie Couric's new show, "Katie."

Read more: nydailynews